1. Once you have signed up to Pump Gyms on this website, you will be sent a confirmation email. This agreement and your membership commence as soon as this confirmation email has been sent.
2. Your membership and this agreement are not transferable. You may not transfer your membership to anyone else, even temporarily.
3. Sharing PIN codes will result in immediate membership cancellation with no refund.
4. Your enrolment fee and your first month’s membership fee is payable on the first direct debit payment date.
5. Thereafter, your monthly membership fee will be debited on the same day of each month. This extends your membership to Pump Gyms for one month.
6. Enrolment fees and monthly membership fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
7. If a direct debit or any form of payment is returned unpaid, we will charge an administration fee of £25.
Cancellation of membership
8. If you cancel your membership and then wish to reinstate it, you will be required to follow the sign-up process again which includes paying the enrolment fee.
9. We reserve the right to cancel your membership if you breach any of our membership rules Other
10. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are agreeing to comply with our membership rules.
11. We reserve the right to amend our membership rules at any time.
14. If we waive any breach of this agreement, we have the right to enforce the terms of the agreement at a future date.
15. We may assign the benefits of this agreements and our rights under it to a third party on notice to you. This will not affect your rights under this agreement.
16. Please contact Harlands on 0871 250 1424 to cancel your membership
You warrant, declare and acknowledge that:
1. The information given by you in entering this agreement is correct and will be relied upon by us.
2. To the best of your knowledge and belief you are in good health and not knowingly incapable of engaging in either active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to your health, safety, comfort, well being or physical condition. Further, that you will advise us immediately should your health or vulnerability to injury change.
3. You have read and understood this agreement and all of its the Terms and Conditions before accepting them above.
4. This agreement will become binding upon both parties once you have checked the "I agree to the Ts & Cs and Health Questionnaire" box and the "Continue to CONFIRM PAYMENT" button has been clicked.
1. Neither the gym nor the employees or agents of the Gyms shall be
liable for any loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to the
member, or any guest of the member, occurring on the gym premises.
2. Neither the gym nor the employees or the agents shall be
responsible for any injury occurring upon the gym premises as a result of the
misuse of the facilities and/or equipment provided by the gym.
3. Members and guests who are in any doubt as to their physical
fitness should seek medical advice before training.